Creamy Avocado Pasta with Sautéed Mushrooms
2 cups Arugula (optional)
1 tsp Truffle Oil
Himalayan Salt to taste
- Cook pasta as directed on packaging
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat and warm truffle oil.
- Once truffle oil is heated, sauté mushrooms for a few minutes. Add a dash of Himalayan salt and thyme to taste. Cook until mushroom is done.
- Mash avocado flesh. Mix in minced garlic, lemon juice and basil. Set aside in large bowl.
- Toss cooked pasta in Avocado mix and slowly mix in sautéed mushrooms.
- Add Arugula if desired.